The last time I posted an update on my Winamp playlist was back in September. I thought I’d post another one. To recap, I lost my Winamp playlist in March of 2007 and started rebuilding on March 5. Here’s where I was in September:
Done: 7,384 files, 924 folders, 25.7 GB.
Left: 9,101 files, 935 folders, 32.9 GB.
And here’s where I am now:
Done: 15,764 files, 1,835 folders, 55.9 GB.
Left: 2,037 files, 165 folders, 7.46 GB.
So, getting there. Looking at those numbers… overall, since September 3, I’ve added 1,316 files, 141 folders and 4.76 GB of music. So, I added a good chunk of what I now have left. :)
Leave a Comment
This site uses Antispam to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.