I got tagged (for the first time ever, by the way) by my buddy Chris to name 7 random facts about myself. So, let’s give this a try…
1. The first website I ever made was Patrick’s Miami Dolphins Site. It was a one page site hosted for free by Angelfire; built with their page builder at the time. It had an aqua background and black text with orange links (if I recall right). It was 100% text.
2. I’ve lived in 19 different places in my 22 years, spread across Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Mississippi and North Carolina.
3. I was homeschooled for all grades K through 12. I thought about college, but the only reason I would have wanted to go was for athletics… so, I opted to work full time on my business.
4. I have a huge music collection, mostly consisting of vinyl, CDs and digital audio. I’ve spent a ton of money on it, but I enjoy it. All of my vinyl audio has been digitized, as well. We all need a hobby!
5. I am a huge, huge Diddy and Bad Boy Entertainment fan. This is the bulk of my music collection. I have 4 platinum plaques that I’ve purchased on eBay, I have all sorts of posters and other memorabilia… I’m just a huge fan and Mr. Combs is an inspiration to me.
6. I’ve been watching the stock market since I was 10 with my first stock being Atari, a birthday gift from my grandfather when I was 11.
7. I don’t drink alcohol. I don’t drink coffee, either. Lots of water and then some orange juice and soda.
As per the rules (see below), I have to tag 7 people. I choose: