So, I get hungry during the day… usually while working. For this reason, I’ve been looking for some good snacks. They have to meet this criteria:
– Dry. I need something I can pick up and eat and not fool around with.
– Not greasy. I’m at a PC with a mouse and a keyboard all day. Enough said.
– Doesn’t need to be refrigerated. It’ll be stored down in my room, which is a floor down from the fridge.
– Won’t spoil or get stale in a short period of time. For this reason, fruit is kind of an issue.
– Not terrible for me. Doesn’t need to be health food… but, I don’t want to feel bad about eating a lot of it.
– Tastes good (a given, right?)
I am open to suggestions. After some consideration, I placed an order yesterday for some food from Amazon.com. I ordered the following:
Emerald Nuts Wasabi Peanuts. I’ve never had these before, but I like wasabi/horse radish (see below) and peanuts are fine by me, so I think I will like it.
Tasty Joy Roasted Wasabi Green Peas. I’ve had these before. They look funny, but I like wasabi peas.
Sahale Snacks, Sing Buri Blend. Alright, now this is a complete leap. I don’t really know if I will like it. It sounds good, it looks like it fits the criteria above… but I am not sure. We’ll see.
Quaker Breakfast Bars, Apple Crisp. Looks like something I’ll like.
Robert’s American Gourmet Pirate’s Booty. Found this on Amazon.com, as well. Looked good, had good reviews… we’ll see.
So, that should hold me for a while. Hopefully it’s all good… I might blog the different things. I also got some Big League Chew, some Sour Punch Twists (awesome) and some Bawls Mints (never had them before). I like candy and eat candy, but obviously, it doesn’t do much for hunger and eating a lot of it is … bad. Anyway, again, if anyone has any suggestions for snacks that fit the above criteria, please feel free. :) Thanks.