So, I think my RSS feed is fixed. I didn’t realize it was broken. Brandon mentions the other day that my feed had stopped working for him, so he re-added it. It didn’t click in my brain to check my feed. He mentioned that the last entry he got was from September 11. So, that may be when it stopped working.
Then Jared commented yesterday that my feed wasn’t working. So, I checked and sure enough. I have no idea how it happened or even what the problem was. I just replaced all of the code and it is working again. Sorry about that. And thanks to Brandon and Jared for pointing it out.
So, take a look at all of the entries since then if you want to. I was wondering about the lack of comments. But, then, I don’t have that many readers! :)