Sick

Well, I’m sick today. Had a sore throat late last night, slept terribly and woke up and felt worse. I’m experimenting with Airborne. I’ve read online about people who have taken it and it has helped them to fight it off quickly, so I am taking it hard core today (taken it 3 times today… based on the once per 3 hours on the bottle, I will be able to get up to 5 today after doing some reading online, it looks like 3 in a day is the max as you can overdo some of these nutrients and cause some damage) and will see how I feel tomorrow. I’m still around and working though – the morning was rough but it’s been better as the day has gone on. I always say that you can tell that I am really, really sick if I don’t make it to my computer. :)

Patrick O'Keefe

Managing online communities since 2000, I publish a collective of websites known as the iFroggy Network. I wrote the book Managing Online Forums and, as a public speaker, have presented for organizations like CNN, institutions like Australian National University and conferences like SXSW. More about me.

6 Comments

Brandon Eley

about 12 years ago

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well... it's no fun being sick. Hope you get better soon!

Keith

about 12 years ago

Get well soon Patrick :-)

Patrick

about 12 years ago

Thanks guys. :)

Alec

about 12 years ago

Hey, Hope you're feeling better, I've been waking up with horrible sore throats every day this week. I think it's because I leave my fan on, it might be drying out my throat.

Ryan

about 12 years ago

Feel better soon. :)

Patrick

about 12 years ago

Thanks Alec and Ryan. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you would like to comment, I welcome you to do so. Please keep in mind that the atmosphere here is kind, respectful and work appropriate. If you can't disagree without being polite, this probably isn't the best place to comment.

I'm probably more strict as far as advertising goes than other sites you've commented on. If you aren't sure if something is OK, please contact me privately (rather than in the comments) or read the full Comment Guidelines. Participation constitutes acceptance of the guidelines.