I have fun finding deals, etc. and I’ve spent more money this holiday season than I ever have before. … That might just be a result of me getting older, getting credit cards and making more money, but anyway, here is a summary of things I’ve picked up thus far(prices include tax, shipping and any rebates):
– Slingbox AV, $105.40
– Kensington SX 2000 Speakers for iPod, $13.81
– Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Call of Duty 3 (backordered) and Marvel Ultimate Alliance for Nintendo Wii with $0.79 donation to Toys for Tots, $93.36.
– The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Nintendo Wii (backordered) for $41.94.
– Axion AXN6070A 7″ Portable DVD Player, $25.00.
– DVDs: In Living Color Season 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (all seasons – 5 different box sets) and Malcolm in the Middle, Season 1, $73.19.
– A pair of Columbia Sportswear sunglasses and Oakley sunglasses, $69.92.
– 3 Sean John Million Dollar Dreams t-shirts (each a different color), $57.27.
– Sean John “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop” grey t-shirt, Sean John “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop” orange t-shirt, Sean John eagle t-shirt, Sean John Royal Dynasty t-shirt (didn’t buy it at that site) and Yankees button down dress shirt, $116.88.
Google Checkout is/has been running a great promotion where you get $10 off of $30 and $20 off of $50 spent through them. I’ve used it a few times at least.
What sort of deals have you picked up, if any? :)