-1 Degrees

-1 degrees right now. Nice.

Patrick O'Keefe

Managing online communities since 2000, I publish a collective of websites known as the iFroggy Network. I wrote the book Managing Online Forums and, as a public speaker, have presented for organizations like CNN, institutions like Australian National University and conferences like SXSW. More about me.

8 Comments

Stephan Segraves

about 15 years ago

wow... Is it windy? Because if it is then I would have moved long ago. ;-)

Patrick

about 15 years ago

I forget now. That was midnight last night. Right now it is 14 degrees, no wind at all though.

Stephan Segraves

about 15 years ago

What's this I hear about MEMA being on standby status?? http://www.thebostonchannel...

J.R.

about 15 years ago

I'm curious as to how you get the temperature onto your taskbar?

Patrick

about 15 years ago

I have WeatherBug.

It's pretty good.

Vinnie Garcia

about 15 years ago

Ouch. Stay warm!

It's a nice (compared to -1!) 20 degrees here in PA, but we're supposed to get almost a foot of snow this weekend. I don't think I'll be going anywhere for the next 2 or 3 days.

J.R.

about 15 years ago

A foot of snow over the weekend in The Keystone State? Wow. Should provide for some fun football games this weekend. :D

Vinnie

about 15 years ago

Well JR, looks like you got your wish :). At least for Philly, I'm not sure about the Steelers game starting up now...

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you would like to comment, I welcome you to do so. Please keep in mind that the atmosphere here is kind, respectful and work appropriate. If you can't disagree without being polite, this probably isn't the best place to comment.

I'm probably more strict as far as advertising goes than other sites you've commented on. If you aren't sure if something is OK, please contact me privately (rather than in the comments) or read the full Comment Guidelines. Participation constitutes acceptance of the guidelines.